Sports Medicine, Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, Knee, Ankle, Total Shoulder Replacement & Pediatric Orthopedics
Dr. Christiano began practicing orthopedics in 2003, joining the Orthopedics New England team five years later in 2008. Dr. Christiano received his medical degree from New York Medical College and his internship in general surgery/orthopaedic surgery from Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, New Jersey. Dr. Christiano underwent his residency in orthopaedic surgery and pediatric orthopaedic rotation from Monmouth Medical Center and The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, respectively. He then went on to complete his fellowship in orthopaedic sports medicine from Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
When not seeing patients, Dr Christiano enjoys working with young kids, all general sports, personal fitness, and golfing.
Dr. Christiano has been recognized and awarded with:
• Vitals.com Top 10™ Doctor Recognition: City-Newton Lower Falls & Neighborhood-Waban (2014)
• On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
• Vitals.com Patients’ Choice Award (2012-2014)
• Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012-2013)
Dr. Christiano is board-certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery for Orthopaedic Sports Medicine. He is also the surgical director at the New England Baptist Hospital in Dedham, Joint Operating Committee member in Dedham, and is on the contracting committee at the MetroWest Medical Center Accountable Healthcare Organization.
Learn more about Dr. Christiano in his “Meet Our Providers” interview!
• Associate Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
• American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine
• New England Shoulder and Elbow Society
Official Team Affiliations:
• Framingham State University
• Boston Junior Bruins
• Medfield High School
• Medway High School