Mark A. Finno, M.D.
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Interventional Spine
The thing I love the most is not just making patients feel better, but restoring someone’s function. I am the most satisfied when someone feels better and is doing the things they want to do.
Dr. Finno has been practicing interventional spine since 2002. He received his medical degree from St. George’s University School of Medicine. Then, he completed his internship at Staten Island University Hospital and his residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at New York-Presbyterian University Hospital of Columbia and Cornell. Dr. Finno served as chief resident in his final year there. After residency, he completed a spine fellowship at the New England Baptist Hospital Spine Center in Boston.
Dr. Finno has presented at national medical meetings and has contributed to numerous articles in medical journals. He has been a faculty member for NASS instructional spinal injection workshops.
When not seeing patients, Dr. Finno enjoys spending time with his three young girls and helping them with their soccer, ice hockey, lacrosse, and baseball.
Dr. Finno is board certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation.
Dr. Finno has been recognized and awarded with:
- Boston Magazine Top Doctor (2017, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Vitals.com Patients’ Choice Award (2018)
- Vitals Top 10™ Doctor, Massachusetts (2014)
- Vitals Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2016, 2018)
- Vitals.com On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
- Castle Connolly Top Doctors (2012-2013, 2018)
- Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (2013, 2017, 2018)
Dr. Finno's Memberships:
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- North American Spine Society
- Diplomate, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Meet Our Physician Assistants
At Orthopedics New England, our physician assistants work closely with our physicians to provide the highest level of care for our patients.